Beef fajita patty burger. This spicy beef fajita burgers recipe is a super Mexican twist on burgers—making them spicy, zesty, juicy, and drenched in salsa and avocados—making burgers super special. This recipe is great with ground chicken and can be personalized to your taste—extra spice, less spice, no salsa, more. Lijyayymazaydar Fajita Beef burger tayaar hay Burger ko mazaidar bana nay k liayay Young's Mayo Red chilli k saath dip karain aur Faji beef burger bhar pur mazah lain.
Season both sides of each patty with salt and pepper. Combine sirloin, Worcestershire, spices, thyme, hot sauce and grill seasoning. This spicy burger is served on an oblong roll, slathered with a spicy chipotle mayonnaise and topped with roasted Anaheim peppers and a delicious slaw. You can cook Beef fajita patty burger using 21 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Beef fajita patty burger
- It’s of Beef fajita patty Masala.
- Prepare 500 gm of Beef mince.
- It’s 3 tbsp of oil.
- It’s 1 tsp of paprika.
- You need 1 tsp of Salt or as per taste.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of red chilli.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Cornflour.
- It’s 1 tsp of black pepper.
- It’s 1 of small onion crush.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of coriander powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic paste.
- You need 1 tsp of Ginger paste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cumin powder.
- You need 1 tsp of green chilli paste.
- It’s of Burgur making ingredients..
- It’s 1 of tomato round shape cut.
- Prepare 1 of onion round shape cut.
- Prepare 6 leaves of Ice burg.
- You need 1 cup of mayonise.
- Prepare 1 cup of ketchup.
- Prepare 6 of burgur buns.
Yes, Add Butter to Your Beef for Better Burgers. Instead of incorporating the salt into the burger patties, which can draw out moisture and make the patties dry, season the outside of the patties before grilling. The beef burger patties are so juicy and bursting with flavor. Making your own beef patties is very easy and so much healthier than buying the patties pre-made in the store.
Beef fajita patty burger instructions
- Add all masala in the beef mince (Except oil) and mixed well then rest 30 mint in the fridge…
- After 30 mint make 6 patty of the mixture…
- Add 3 tbspoon oil in the pan and cook beef fajita patty 5 to 10 min each side medium to low flame…
- When beef fajita patty is done then toast the buns add mayonise in the bun then add beef fajita burgur patty add ice burg then add tomatos onions and ketchup.. (If u like cheese u also add cheese) Beef Fajita Patty Burgur is ready to eat….
You can really taste the difference when you make them yourself. Got a hankering for beef fajitas? This recipe is every bit as easy as ordering from a restaurant. Fulfill your burger cravings with these tasty classic beef burgers with added oats and seasonings. Ground Beef patties are grilled and topped with smoked bacon and cheddar.