Egg wrapped fried rice | omurice rice/Omelette rice. The rice is usually pan-fried with ketchup and chicken, then wrapped in a thin sheet of egg omelette. It's one of my children's favorite meals with fried rice, eggs, and lots of ketchup. The softly-cooked omelette and sweet tomato-flavored rice.
As for the omelette, it couldn't be easier. Omurice recipe for making fried rice wrapped in egg. Great one dish meal and also perfect for kids lunchbox. You can have Egg wrapped fried rice | omurice rice/Omelette rice using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Egg wrapped fried rice | omurice rice/Omelette rice
- Prepare 1 bowl of cooked rice.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1/2 cup of boiled chicken.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sweet corn.
- You need 1/4 cup of capsicum.
- It’s 1 of large onion.
- Prepare 5-6 cloves of garlic.
- You need 1 of large tomato.
- You need 1 teaspoon of soya sauce.
- You need 1 teaspoon of vinegar.
- It’s 2 of tbpsp tomato sauce.
- Prepare of Salt and black pepper powder.
- You need of Oil to fry.
- You need of Chopped coriander.
Omurice is short for Omelette Rice which is fried rice wrapped in egg instead of other stuffings like ham and cheese. Wrapped in a fluffy omelette, this Japanese ketchup fried rice is popular among Japanese people of all ages. A fun twist to your regular fried rice with egg Omurice – This Omurice Recipe is Japanese comfort food at its best! Ketchup flavored fried rice packed with veggies and served inside a fluffy.
Egg wrapped fried rice | omurice rice/Omelette rice instructions
- In a pan add oil, then add the finely chopped garlic. Saute it. Now add the finely chopped onion. Saute it till pink. Now add the chopped tomatoes. Stir it for 5 min. Till it starts softening..
- Now add the sweet corn and capsicum. Stir fry it. Now add the shredded chicken. Add little salt. Mix them well. Now add one tbsp of tomato sauce /ketchup. Then add the rice. Add sauce soya and vinegar. Mix them well. Add black pepper powder. Also check salt and add accordingly..
- Now mix them well. Add some finely chopped coriander..
- Now take the egg in bowl add salt and black pepper powder. Beat it well. Now take a pan add oil now add the egg. Spread it evenly on the pan to it a round shape. Now add the rice in the middle..
- Now fold it gently from the sides. Keep the gas in low flame so that the egg is cooked well. Now take plate. Put it on the pan and turn it upside-down so that it comes out easily. Add some tomato sauce/ ketchup on top before serving..
Keep the rice warm while you prepare the omelette. Wipe the skillet clean with a damp paper towel and set it back on the stove. Make the omelette: In a medium bowl, whisk the eggs to break them up a bit. Add the milk and cream and continue whisking until the mixture is smooth. Set a mesh strainer over a.