4 Ingredient BEST Chicken Ever!. Over the weekend we fired up the grill. My husband makes the best grilled chicken, he has it down to a science. A few extra minutes can either make it or break it.
Join me for delicious food, fun holiday ideas and more. These four ingredient chicken recipes are super quick and so delicious, including Baked Fried Chicken. Chicken is quick and easy to cook, everyone likes it, and it's relatively inexpensive. You can cook 4 Ingredient BEST Chicken Ever! using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of 4 Ingredient BEST Chicken Ever!
- Prepare 1 of One chicken breast per serving.
- It’s 1 of Sauce of your choice. ( I used pesto sauce for myself and my daughter and I used tomato sauce for my husband).
- You need 1 of Sliced Roma tomatoes.
- It’s 1 of Italian blend cheese ( you get pre shredded packages that include mozzarella, Romano, Parmesan, and provolone).
Watch for sales on chicken this week and, with the addition of just three more ingredients, make these. Chicken is a leaner and healthier alternative to red meat but it certainly doesn't have to be boring! Make sure they're all mixed together well so the chicken is coated properly and can absorb all the flavors. These really are the best chicken enchiladas ever! ♡.
4 Ingredient BEST Chicken Ever! step by step
- First thing you need to do if you have a very large chicken breast like I did is butterfly them and open them up so they cook more evenly.
- Coat one side with whatever sauce you choose.
- Next, place your sliced tomatoes on top of the sauce and cover with cheese!.
- Next, this is where you're going to have to use your best judgment: if you have very thick breasts and you do have to butterfly them I would cook them at 400 for 45 minutes. If you have average sized breasts where you did not have to butterfly them I would cook them at 350 for 45 minutes. Or until your desired doneness..
I was first introduced to the magic of this enchilada recipe by my good friend, Liisa, back But in reality, this simple sauce only takes a few extra minutes to prep, and it's made with a handful of everyday ingredients that you probably already have. If cooking all together as Cube your chicken and add to your IP along with your bbq sauce, water or chicken broth, onion if you want. These garlic chicken zoodles have become my go to dish because of how simple and delicious these zoodles are. The whole dish consists of chicken breasts cut into small chunks, a few cloves of minced garlic, spiralized zucchini noodles and olive oil. This is the easiest and best way I've ever made chicken EVER.