Dorito Taco Salad. Try This Taco Salad Recipe Using Bush's® Black Beans. Pin This Recipe to Your Board Today! Another recipe my mom used to make.
What goes with Doritos Taco Salad? Thanks to protein, veggies, and chips, this entrée salad is a meal on its own! Dorito Taco Salad is a delicious salad we've been serving at potlucks for as long as I can remember!. You can have Dorito Taco Salad using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Dorito Taco Salad
- Prepare 1 of Family Bag Dorito.
- It’s 1 can of slice olive.
- It’s 1 of jalepeno pepper cut up (please use glove for protection from eyes and open areas of skin).
- It’s 2 of 8 oz bag nacho/mex mix shredded cheese.
- Prepare 1 lb of of ground meat cookeked first than added to top of nachos.
- Prepare 1 bag of shredded lettuce.
- It’s 1 of lighlty added fresh pico de gallo.
Everyone loves a great taco salad recipe and this version is a definitely a crowd favorite!. Seasoned ground beef, fresh lettuce, pinto beans, veggies and of course Doritos all sauced up with a zingy dressing make this an exciting change to your daily menu! The perfect salad for a potluck or party! This Dorito Taco Salad is always a hit anywhere I bring it and we've been serving it my entire life.
Dorito Taco Salad instructions
- First cook and drain meat.
- prepare nachos in a oven safe dish.
- add meat to top of chips once cooked and drained.
- add cheese under n over meat if desired for more cheesyness…
- add olives, peppers, pico de gallo.
- Bake on 400 for 15 min..
It's loaded with ground beef, cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, onions and Nacho Cheese Doritos for the perfect crunch! A delicious combination of taco seasoned ground beef, Doritos, taco toppings and catalina dressing. I grew up as a Navy brat (that's what they call us military kids). My Dad was deployed pretty frequently. Here's what you'll need to make a delicious taco salad: lettuce (I prefer Iceberg), ground beef, taco seasoning, pinto beans (kidney work too), carrots, cucumber, onion, red bell pepper, corn, tomatoes, black olives, diced jalapeno, shredded cheese and Doritos.