Crockpot Buffalo Chicken. This is a spicy, hearty sandwich that will please those who love buffalo chicken wings. Direct quotes from him: "This is the best thing to ever come out of a crockpot in the history of cooking", "I would eat. Making shredded buffalo chicken in the slow cooker or Instant Pot is super easy!
If you're a buffalo chicken wing fan, you have to try this buffalo chicken dip recipe! Pop everything in the slow cooker and bring it to a party! BUFFALO CHICKEN DIP (CROCK POT) Like this recipe? You can have Crockpot Buffalo Chicken using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crockpot Buffalo Chicken
- Prepare 2 of – Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts.
- Prepare 1 of – Franks Red Hot Buffalo Sauce (12 oz).
- Prepare 1/2 of – oz Dry Ranch Mix.
- You need 3 of – Tablespoons of Butter!.
- It’s of Optional: 1/2 tablespoon Onion powder.
- Prepare of Optional: 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce.
Pin it to your APPETIZER pinboard! Ever since I discovered crockpot Buffalo Chicken Dip it's been my go-to appetizer for parties, potlucks. Buffalo chicken wings are always super popular among the football food, so we decided to make a dip so we could enjoy it even more on game day. Crockpot Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe is easy because.
Crockpot Buffalo Chicken instructions
- Thaw 2 chicken breasts and cut in half when defrosted.
- In a bowl, mix in bottle of Frank's red hot sauce (we gotta put that $##% on everything, right?), butter, and ranch mix. If you choose to do the optional ingredients, add them in too at this time..
- Mix mix mix mix mix mix.
- Put chicken and mixture into crock pot together, cook on LOW and wait 7 hours..
- When chicken is done cooking, grab a pair of forks and tear the chicken into shreds… Now it's ready for sandwiches, buffalo chicken egg rolls, pannini, or even a dip!!! Enjoy :).
This healthy crockpot buffalo chicken is great in sandwiches, on salads, and more! I've had a slow This slow cooker buffalo chicken is one of my new favorites. A diced onion and boneless, skinless. Fact: A football watch party is only as good as the buffalo dip. This one is even easier than our classic because you make it in a slow.