Crockpot Cranberry Orange Chicken. These Crockpot Cranberry Chicken breasts are such a simple way to capture the flavors of Fall, and can make the perfect addition to your holiday meals! The combination of cranberry and Catalina dressing creates an unexpected sauce that is seriously addicting. Submitted by: Tara Chaput aka The Foodie And The Family.
And this orange chicken looks like a fantastic meal! It is also great with roasted chicken, pork, or even on a bagel with cream cheese. This will keep a good couple of weeks just fine in your refrigerator too. You can cook Crockpot Cranberry Orange Chicken using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crockpot Cranberry Orange Chicken
- It’s 1 of large pack chicken thighs (bone in, skin on).
- It’s 1 can of cranberry sauce.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of orange juice.
- It’s 1 envelope of Lipton recipe secrets(dry onion soup mix).
- Prepare of Fresh minced garlic (6 cloves).
- You need 1 of onion, sliced thin.
- Prepare 1/2 pound of baby carrots.
- You need of Sprinkle Black Pepper.
- You need of Sprinkle Adobo.
Crockpot Cranberry Orange Chicken is an easy dinner recipe. The taste of the moist chicken is out of this world! The cranberry and orange juice combines to make such a delightful sauce. This is also a naturally gluten free meal!
Crockpot Cranberry Orange Chicken instructions
- Rinse your chicken thighs in cold water and pat dry with paper towels, then place on top of large baking sheet…….
- Generously sprinkle both sides of thighs with black pepper and adobo……
- Set your oven to BROIL and broil thighs until golden, then place thighs into your crockpot…..
- Combine cranberry sauce, orange juice, Lipton recipe secret envelope, some black pepper, fresh minced garlic and a sprinkle of adobo in a bowl……Mix well…..It’s ok if a few lumps of cranberry sauce remain !!! 🙂.
- Pour cranberry sauce mixture over chicken thighs in crockpot…….
- Add onions and baby carrots to crockpot……Stir gently……..
- Cook on low for 6 hours………
- Serve with some veggies or mashed potatoes and enjoy 😉!.
This Crockpot Orange Chicken is easy to make and tastes so much better than take-out! No breading, no frying, and just a few simple ingredients and you've got a delicious batch of My crockpot Orange Chicken combines the flavors you love with a healthier way to cook it – no breading and no frying! Add all ingredients with Chicken last so it is the first to go into the crockpot. remove all air seal; lay flat in freezer. Cranberry Orange Chicken is the perfect, one pan, seasonal meal made with juicy, tart cranberries and fresh orange juice and zest. It tastes amazingly good with a sweet and savory kick to it.