Easy Chicken Biriyani. Meat Raised On Our Regenerative CA Farms, Processed at our USDA Butchery, Delivered to You. Shipped From Our Farms To Your Table. Biryani is a super popular dish across the globe and that's no surprise.
Chicken biryani recipe with video & step-by-step photos. Biryani is one of the most amazing royal delicacies introduced to Indians by the Mughals. Since then it has been much popular and is considered to be a luxurious treat to enjoy on special occasions. You can have Easy Chicken Biriyani using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Chicken Biriyani
- You need of Chicken 1/2 – cut into medium size pieces.
- You need of Basmathi rice – 4 cups – washed & soak for 10 minutes.
- Prepare of Red onion – 2 – thin slices.
- You need of Ginger & Garlic paste – 2 tbl spn.
- Prepare of Greek style yogurt – 2 tbl spn.
- It’s of Biryani mix – 2 tbl spn.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Prepare of Green pepper – whole.
- You need 5 cups of Clean water.
- You need of Mint leaf & Corriender leaf (optional).
Making a chicken biryani in authentic dum style does take some time and needs little expertise. Recipe for Easy Chicken biryani – Tamil style that is very easy to do. The biryani is cooked in dum in an oven and it makes it fool proof. This is a no fail fluffy biryani recipe.
Easy Chicken Biriyani instructions
- Fry onion untill golden brown, add garlic ginger paste. Add biryani mix, saute and mix well..
- Add tomato,chicken pieces. Let it cook and thickened. Add yogurt and mix well. (Mint & Corriender can be added now).
- Add salt and mix well. Add soaked rice and mix well..
- Transfer rice mix into electric cooker. Add 5 cups of water. Mix well. Let it cook. Mix cooked biryani slowly. Garnish with green pepper.Cover with lid for 5 minutes before serving..
Recipe for chicken biryani with step by step pictures / images and video. Flavored with fragrant, Indian spices, traditional chicken biryani is an incredible comfort food, but it typically requires cooking the chicken and vegetables separately, using several pans. Our simplified method delivers the classic, crave-worthy flavors with a little less effort and cleanup. In this easy biryani recipe, chicken is diced into small pieces before hitting the pan, which cuts down cooking time. While I love using fresh ginger root whenever possible, I don't always have a good chunk of it on hand.